Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures

I was planning on uploading a couple pictures from this week and then realized that I have so many pictures I have yet to share, so I tossed in a few more. Enjoy!

Early October, Gabby had a couple of her friends over for a tea party. They had a great time!

What a bunch of lovely, well-mannered children ;-)!

Gabby as Barbie for Halloween

Gabby's gymnastics class - Halloween 2009

Gabby's gymnastics class w/ teachers Amanda (left) and Ms. Denise (right)

James as a pilgrim for the school's Thanksgiving assembly

Rudolf, for the holiday assembly

James' last picture with Santa, before realizing that Santa isn't real. *sniff*. The elf is Mrs. Passalaqua, the principal.

James' class with Santa, Mrs Passalaqua and Mrs. Gregory, his teacher. The little blond boy in the red shirt in the front row is James' best buddy, Jakob.

When I went to check on James before going to bed a couple nights ago, this is what I found. If you look closely, you will notice that he has his Bible open to the book of James, his favorite book of the Bible :-).

And this is a picture of what we got in our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) box this week. I found out about this from my neighbor and signed up. For about $19 a week, we get a box of vegetables straight from the farm. We never know what is going to be in it, and it's always fun to discover what the box holds every Thursday when we go pick it up. This week, I was soooo excited to see the kiwi! And there are never enough carrots. Both Gabby and I hated carrots until we got the boxes and discovered that "real" carrots are actually delicious. Oh, and I've discovered rutabagas, which I think are simply heavenly. YUM!! One of the upsides to living in CA is that we can get boxes all year long because things grow all year long around here :-).

2 comments:

Nana said...

Love these pictures, each one is my new favorite! It's great to see James and Gabby enjoying life.

Very envious of your CSA bounty - wow! Fresh vegetables are the BEST!
Love,
Nana

Jenn said...

Such cute kiddos!!