Thursday, June 19, 2008

Need your help

I've decided to take the necessary steps in the direction of legalizing my (non-existent) cake business. It's really hard to become legal selling cakes in CA, so I want to start now, so that when orders do come in, I'm not scrambling to get through all the red tape. One of the first things I need is a business name and I'd love some help from your creative minds :-). I wanted to go with "Sweet Magic" and legally I could, but there is a cake company in the UK with that name and they already have claim on the web address, so I'd rather not mess with any possible confusion that may evoke. So, jump in and help me out with your creative suggestions.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I've been wracking my brain. The Mustard Seed won't work, because mustard and cake don't go together, but like any good venture, plenty of faith is required.
How about Leap of Cake? Bad pun...sorry.
Oh, Sweet Madness!
Love,
Nana

The Herring Family said...

Nana, you are too funny! Thanks for the morning laugh!