Friday, July 25, 2008

Because Sometimes...


I woke up this morning with the overwhelming urge to bake and I knew that if I didn't, I would be a very cranky lady by day's end :). So here's the final result:

Sometimes I feel like the crazy artist you see on tv. You know, the one who gets inspired and stays up for days on end and then goes crazy and gets committed to the nut house, where he is sedated and drools all day long. Yes, it's late and I'm tired. I think I'll stop rambling now before I embarrass myself any further.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You know, I used to paint or sew due to the same need for a creative outlet. At one time I was overwhelmed with things at school, but had to cut some construction paper for a project my students would be doing. When I saw the yellow paper placed next to the purple paper I just wanted to crawl inside the colors! I knew I needed to go home and make something, FAST!!!!
Drooling in the corner with you,
Judy

The Herring Family said...

Ah, a fellow artist who understands! Thanks, Judy.