Monday, July 14, 2008

A new park

We found a new park this evening. We drove around for 1/2 an hour looking for it, only to find out we were on the opposite end of town and that the park was a couple blocks from where we had started (duh!). The park, though, is fantastic!!! It has a water feature similar to Cypress St park, huge soccer field, a nice play structure, etc, and it's only about 5 miles from our house. We will definitely be going back. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pictures :(.
I went job hunting today. FRUSTRATING!!! Very few places are hiring and those that are seem to have a lot of applicants. I turned in 7 applications and checked a few other places that either were out of applications or weren't taking them. We'll see what happens.
I have to get the kids to bed, but I wanted to pop on and say a quick hello. More later!

1 comment:

Nana said...

What a great sounding park - as warm as the weather is down there I'm sure the pools and water parks are well attended.
You know, that right job will come along - just keep looking for it and like the park, it may be closer to you than you think!
Love,
Judy