Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A little behind

I sat down at the computer tonight to upload a video of the kids opening their Christmas presents from Nana, since we didn't get to do that in person due to the nasty incoming weather that cut our trip short :(. I found, however, that the battery in my camera is dead and will be unable to upload anything until I charge it. Sorry, Nana! I did decide, however, to post some Christmas tree decorating pictures. I know it happened almost a month ago, but better late than never, right?

James playing with a snow globe



Our little lady



Where did he go?



Working as a team



HELP!!!!!



Lost another one to the hat!



Daddy's "favorite" part (hehehe)


Our tree





1 comment:

Nana said...

What great pictures of your holiday decorating. Benji and I are both excited to see your tree. It's Christmas Eve today, and we hope you are as excited as we are about a visit from Santa!
Love,
Nana and Benji