Friday, May 9, 2008

Catching up - Mudfest



I've been trying to figure out how to post albums of pictures so that you can see them all, but after hours and hours, I've decided to revert back to posting one picture at a time because I can't figure it out :-(. If any of you know how to post more than the allotted 4 pictures per post, please let me know.
Mudfest was a couple weeks ago, but I still wanted to share some pictures. This took place in one of the mom's back yard. The kids had a blast! And yes, JP was the only one in pants. He didn't want to change into his swim trunks because he said those sweats were his grubby sweats. So, in 80+ degree weather, he splashed around in a thick pair of sweats and loved it :-).
This was definitely a "boys house". The mom has two sons and is expecting a third baby this month. Everything about the backyard screamed BOY! Poor Gabby was one of two girls there, but she didn't seem to mind in the least.
The mud was fun, and so were the treats!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Mudfest is such a great idea! I think the scotties celebrate it all the time - all it takes is a hose and some dirt. What a great party!
Love those pictures,
Nana