Friday, May 23, 2008

Course 2 finale

Just wanted to jump on really quick to show you my course 2 finale from last night. I'm pretty pleased with it :-).


Yesterday, Jp was watching me in the kitchen while I put the dowels in the cake and asked me if he could "build" a cake too. I told him "not now". Then I said that I was pretty sure he was going to be an awesome cake builder in a few years. He looked at me in all seriousness and said: "No Mom. When I grow up, I'm going to be a Jedi!". Thank you, Jason, for introducing our son to Star Wars this week. It is actually very cute to watch him discover that all-amazing world of Star Wars. Phantom Menace and New Hope only. The others are too intense for him, Jason says. I just go along with it because I have no clue when it comes to Star Wars.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Benji has discovered Star Wars recently, too. A few weeks ago he was watching the puppies play and said, "They're all playing Star Wars. And they're all Darth Vader!" Then he joined in the fun with some appropriate laser sword noises and moves.

Your cake is beautiful, Becca, just incredible! Use the frosting, Becca! May the frosting be with you.
Love,
Judy

Betty Armstrong said...

Great job, Becca. I recognize some of those flowers, and I know how much time you put into it. It really turned out nice.

Love,
Mom

The Herring Family said...

Ya, Mom. I'm sure you were probably seeing royal icing flowers in your sleep by the time you left :-).