Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The solution for 90% of life's problems

Pastor David read a quote on Sunday that said: "The solution to 90% of life's problems is sleep." This week has been a rough, sleep deprived week. Last night, I got 9 hours! 9! All of a sudden, the world is a much better place :-). The sun is shining. The birds are singing and life is GOOD! Thank you Jason, James and Gabby for letting me sleep in!
We're having a leisurely day today. I have to grocery shop when Jason gets home from work and do a little clean-up in preparation for Wayne and Judy's visit, but other than that, it looks like it will be a relaxed day on our new couch. Jason has already been referring to the recliner as "his" recliner, so I guess I'd better get used to the couch ;-). I have to say that it was really nice last night to sit on a real couch while I watch tv. Well, I was actually watching the computer. We opted not to get cable after all. The local cable company was too expensive and even if we could get our landlady to approve satellite, both Direct TV and Dish want a 2 year contract and we're not willing to sign one.
Jp and Gabby are attempting to fill water balloons right now without much luck. I better go help them and then find some breakfast. I hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to see all of you in 5 weeks!

1 comment:

Randy said...

The pool's ready for the kids. Now if we could just get some sunshine to warm it up. Looking forward to seeing you guys!