Thursday, September 18, 2008

My first paid cake order!!!

After a week of tossing and turning, stressing, worrying and wondering why the heck I ever thought it was a good idea to take money for a hobby, I have finished it and all is well with the world again :-). The cake itself was pretty easy to do. My emotional roller coaster was more challenging, but it's done now :-). The cake is a 3 layer, 8" round dark chocolate cake with mocha buttercream filling, covered in ganache with colored candy melt decorations. And yes, I will take money for my hobby again ;-). I just wish I was closer to all of you so I could make all of your fun cakes.

2 comments:

Betty Armstrong said...

It looks great, Becca. I'm sure your customer will be very happy with it. Sounds delicious!

Bethany said...

Yum!! Looks perfect!