Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What have we been up to?


Every Tuesday, I watch the neighbor's daughter Erin, in exchange for her watching James and Gabby for me on Fridays. Here are James and Erin watching Aladdin this morning. James is "driving" at the same time.


Gabby was watching too, but she wasn't feeling very good, so she was keeping her distance. Poor girl :(.


James wanted to play with food colorings, so we compromised and the kids got to play with some leftover fondant I had. Playdough you can eat! How much better can it get? :)


Of course, Gabby chose (and ate) purple, her favorite color.


James went with green because he wanted to mix two colors, so I gave him blue and yellow to work into his fondant.


Gabby showing off the color residue on her hands from her hour of fun with her fondant (and yes, her dress is on backwards.)



And I, of course, have been baking. These are from a cupcake baking spree I had last week, lemon cupcakes with cream cheese filling. Today, I just baked chocolate cakes and haven't done anything with them yet, but the house sure smells good :-).








1 comment:

Nana said...

What yummy fun you've been having! And those cupcakes - Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!
Love,
Nana