Thursday, March 20, 2008

A quick note

I don't have much time because it's really late, so no pictures tonight :(. I'll try to catch up with those over the weekend.
Tomorrow is Jelly Belly Factory day! I can't wait! One of the craziest things about tomorrow is that Jason's secretary is playing hooky tomorrow to go with us. lol. Jason wasn't too happy about it, but I think he'll live :). We've spent a lot of time waiting and prepping for this day. I just have to say that this better be one very interesting factory, since it's now 11:15pm and I'm waiting for chicken to cook so that I can finish our lunch for tomorrow. We have to be out the door at 8:10 and let me tell you, the thought makes me admire women who work on a daily basis. I suppose I would get into a routine if I had to, but I'm lucky to make story time at 10am most weeks. 8am is pushing it :-). I think I'll manage. I was wondering how I was going to do it when I remembered that I do have an alarm clock. Hmm. I wonder if I still know how to use it. I guess I've been sitting in the lap of luxury, eating my bonbons and watching tv for a little too long!
No update on the job hunt for me. I'm kind of in a holding pattern until after the Brewers visit. The whole family and two of Kaitlyn's friends are coming during Spring break and we can't wait! It should be interesting cramming 11 people in less that 1300 square feet. It will be a wonderful bonding time for all of us, whether we feel like bonding or not :-).
Well, I think the chicken is starting to burn. I'm putting my camera in my purse right now so I won't forget it and hopefully tomorrow night I will have the energy to post all our exciting pictures for you.
Until then, good night!

Becca

Becca

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh, my, getting two little ones dressed and ready by 8:00 am! Glad it's you and not me. When I sub and have to get Benji to daycare before I work I have to add another hour into the time it takes me alone to get ready. With two - oh, makes my head hurt just thinking about it!
I do hope the Jelly Belly factory was fun, and wish I could have been there with you.
Love,
Nana