Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A quick story

Pastor David told a story Sunday that I can't get out of my head, so I thought I would share.

An 80 year old woman was caught stealing in a grocery store. She was arrested and taken before a judge. The judge asked her what she stole and she said: "A can of pears." The judge asked her how many pears were in the can and she said there were six. The judge then sentenced her to six days in jail, one for each pear. The woman's husband was in the courtroom. He stood up and said: "Excuse me, your honor. May I say something?" The judge said ok. "Your honor," the man said, "she also stole a can of peas!"

Becca

2 comments:

Mark Armstrong said...

That's funny :) Mean of him... but funny.

Also I posted a comment on an old post of yours about the Easter Service...

We miss you guys and hope you have fun with the Brewers!!

The Herring Family said...

Thanks for mentioning your comment on the older post. I wouldn't have seen it. With all the pictures I've been posting, the older posts don't show up automatically. Thanks for the encouragement!

Becca