Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh, GREAT!

*note the sarcasm*
Update on Jason's co-worker: Not a heart attack. Pancreatitis. Jason said he's pretty drugged up and they finally had to take his phone away from him because he was trying to make work calls and wasn't making any sense hehe.
Update on my boss: She was finally discharged from the hospital this evening (Tuesday) and came straight to work to return my cake taker and tell me everything I did wrong (only partially kidding). She's out for at least two weeks. She's been given meds to regulate her blood pressure and has to check back with the doctor in two weeks, so I guess no pacemaker for now.
As for me, I have a nice case of shingles. GREAT! Just what I needed! If I'm going to be in pain, I wish it were with something that would make me miss work so I could stay home and relax, but NOOOO! :-). I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what he says.
As for Christmas, I'm going to talk to Adrienne (Freda's boss) tomorrow and see what she says about our trip up to Oregon. I'm not holding my breath though :-(. With Freda out for at least 2 weeks and the other lead not very strong, I don't know. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: