Saturday, April 12, 2008

87 degrees!

I would just like to say that it is currently 87 degrees here. I just got back from a walk to the library by myself and it was NICE! I've realized, however, that I need to make a trip to Target, since I don't own a single pair of shorts or capris, or casual dresses. I don't think my jeans are going to be very enjoyable next month when it's supposed to hit 100. Jason turned on the AC this morning :(. I'm not looking forward to the electric bill next month, but hopefully, if we open up the house in the mornings and keep the blinds closed during the rest of the day, we can keep the house relatively cool.
Another quick note. Some of you have asked about the deleted comments on our blog. To clarify, we aren't censoring any of you. We opened the blog up to comments from anyone and therefore get spammed sometimes.  Just wanted to clarify :-).
Love you all!

Becca 

3 comments:

Mark Armstrong said...

Wow! Well believe it or not, it's 84 degrees here! Yes, in Oregon! I don't think we're gonna hit the hundreds any time soon though, and I'm not complaining about that :)

-Mark.

The Herring Family said...

Seriously?!? 84 in Oregon? WOW!!! That's CRAZY!

Nana said...

Buy some shorts. Lots and lots of shorts. And tank tops.
Way back when I lived there, we had no air conditioning, not even in the car. We lived in shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. I think the same uniform will still work!
Love,
Nana