Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Clinique Bonus Time!


The kids and I decided to venture to the mall today. Jp needed another pair of shoes, since it cooled off a bit and the one pair of sandals he owns weren't cutting it. We started with Stride Rite where Jp got a new pair of flashing shoes in extra wide. Yay! Until now, we haven't been able to find any flashing shoes in his size because his feet are so wide. Our new Stride Rite saves the day again!
We then moved on to Macy's because I'm almost out of foundation and concealer and since it's bonus time at Clinique, I thought I would get them now. For those of you who don't know, at bonus time, Clinique gives you several free items (lipsticks, lotions, soaps, etc) with purchase. Gabby was excited because I told her that she would get some makeup too, since I knew there would be at least one thing in the free stuff that wasn't the right color for me. When we got to Clinique, Jp wanted something "for men". Luckily, there was a "Clinique for Men" tester there, so I sprayed a little on Jp, who then wanted to buy some and he was devastated when the employee told him it was $30!!! So I looked through my free stuff and lo and behold, mascara! I can't wear it because I'm allergic, so Jp got it. Here's the result:


I gave Gabby one of the free lipsticks that was way to bright for me and apparently, it's just the right shade for her :-).


Well, I better go get these two in the bath!

4 comments:

Mark Armstrong said...

Well it looks like they were having a good time! How hard was that mascara to get off? (I need to be prepared...)

Say hi to the the family for us. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Herring Family said...

The mascara was actually really easy to get off. It must not have been waterproof :-). The lipstick on the other hand ...

Nana said...

Gabby and JP, you two look fabulous in all that make-up! Practicing for Halloween is a good idea. You can never plan your costume early enough!
Love,
Nana